Tuesday 20 July 2010

Scenery and Starters



As the sun set we went to Le Logge in Urbisaglia last night for dinner, taking the scenic route, via Colmurano, rather than down to the main road which can get very repetitive. Le Logge is run by Andrea, a really friendly guy and the food is top notch. There is always a tasting menu of starters, whatever is seasonal and I am reliably informed that the quality of the meat is very high too. I try and come here every time I am at the house. I did try and put a review on Trip Advisor but it didn't work for some reason. For pudding we shared (demolished) a trio of panna cotta, pistachio ice cream and tiramisu. The photo doesn't do justice to the taste! It was David and Lynne's last night and we sat in the garden when we got back and I have 2 more mosquito bites to prove it, so they too had a fine dining experience last night.

2 comments:

  1. We were in such a hurry to eat the antipasti I forgot to take a photograph! But will do next time I eat there, which will no doubt be soon. And I promise you are in for a treat (visual only unfortunately).

    ReplyDelete