Sunday 25 July 2010

The reason I hate dogs

My brother is training for a marathon so we decided to go for a run before dinner. It's really hilly around here and someone had told me about a track that is about as flat as you can get here. So we headed for that and after a couple of miles, up ahead we saw a guy walking his 2 dogs and they headed straight for us, ignoring his calls and proceeded to bite my brother. I've been scared of dogs all my life and it was really horrible. The guy was pathetic. Turned out to be English. He clearly can't control his animals so I know that makes it his fault and not theirs, but it still makes me angry they were off the lead. All the websites say to see a doctor, regardless of how minor the bite might look. Nothing we can do tonight but we need to find a doctor in the morning. I think there is a walk-in surgery in San Ginesio. Bad start to the holiday. We are now home and drinking (for medicinal purposes of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment