Sunday 4 July 2010

Hail stones and ice cream cones

Went to the market this morning and bought some bedding plants for the garden. Then we spent the afternoon by the local pool until a storm rolled in. The road outside the house turned into a stream. It doesn't last long though. I was speaking to my neighbour this morning and met her fiance. The trees on the land behind both of our houses are obscuring the view and we want to cut them a bit but we can't find out who owns the land. One of the other neighbours think the church owns it so the search continues. If I had the money I'd buy it and plant an orchard - maybe one day. I have learnt today that "cioccolato fondente" means "dark chocolate" and that €3.5 is enough ice cream to make you feel quite sick although it seemed a good idea at the time of ordering it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment