Thursday 5 August 2010

Homeward bound

Turns out that the apricot tree in the garden is wild prune. I wondered why the fruit was so small. Thought that maybe there was a species of dwarf apricot! I can't believe how quickly the weeks have flown but I am going back to London tonight while my family remain here. However we have cub reporters in place who have promised to send daily updates and photos so that I can blog from afar. And if you are very lucky you may get some London vegetable plot news - I can feel the excitement levels rising in cyber space as I tap away. So goodbye San Ginesio, thank you for a wonderful summer and I'll see you in the autumn.

2 comments:

  1. You can't say dwarf apricot. They prefer apricot of restricted size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I also should have said plum, not prune.

    ReplyDelete